House of Horror is synonymous with Halloween. For 17 years the devilish minds behind House of Horror have ramped up the scare factor year after year, but this year, they’ve outdone themselves. Exciting new features are sure to send you home crying, or coming back for more. Not surprising that USA Today and MSN/The Daily Meal listed South Florida’s largest haunted attraction on their list of top Halloween Haunted House experience in the nation.
The infamous Haunted House is comprised of two unique experiences: 1455 Asylum with more crazies than One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. On the flip side you’ll have a real-life 3D experience like none other. Gates of Phobia transports you into a world where you won’t know what real, what’s 3D and why you ever came here! Back by popular demand is the live circus sideshow HellzaPoppin, where performers will amaze and maybe even disgust you. Back as well this year is The Freak Emporium with a collection of oddities assembled from around the world. As always, the carnival midway will have plenty for you to enjoy in between the heart palpitations.
NEW THIS YEAR – THE SCARE X STUDIOS BAR – a place for House of Horror guests to enjoy a drink, cool off in the A/C, hear some music and more!
House of Horror Haunted Carnival runs from October 5 – November 4 and is located at Miami International Mall at 1455 NW 107th Ave, Doral, FL 33172.
Dates: Oct 5-Nov 4
Mon – Thurs: 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Fri – Sat: 5:30 pm – 12 am
Sun: 5:30 pm – 11:00 pm
- Haunted Houses – Gates of Phobia 3D Experience and 1455 Asylum
- Freak Emporium – Oddities
- Hellzapoppin – Spectacular circus-style fire and freak show
- Scare X Studios Bar – a place for House of Horror guests to enjoy a drink, chill out in the A/C, hear some music and more all set in an abandoned-warehouse theme space
- Carnival rides and eats
- Tickets on sale now
- MTWTh Ticket (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) $15 – Includes all attractions and rides plus ONE Haunted House experiences (includes the “Dark Hour”)
- Weekend Ticket (Friday -Sunday) $29 – Includes all attractions and rides plus ONE Haunted House experience
Información y fotografía cortesía AR Entertainment